[APG Public List] Removing returns in a word processing doc or PAF

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:25:49 MDT 2009

All,

This week I met a distant cousin for the first time. She is older and is
going blind. We exchanged our genealogy data. Mine all documention, hers in
PAF. She showed me that because when she used the first version of PAF there
was no word-wrap, so she is slowly going through her PAF notes and removing
all the returns manually. This is extremely time consuming, but to make
matters worse, she uses a magnifier that is controlled by her mouse AND a
magnifying glass to read the screen. There has got to be a better way. At
some point in the last few years, someone taught me how to do this to email
messages that had returns in them, but I can't place any notes that I may
have taken on the process. If anyone knows how I could shorten this process
for this kind cousin, I would greatly appreciate you passing it on to me.
Thank you.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis