[APG Public List] [APG Members] Exciting New Dimension for DNAResearch

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 19:48:18 MDT 2009

Not yet...but since we share a half-identical strip on one chromosome  we
know that there is a cousinship and based upon the length of the strip the
assumption is that it is probably about 300 years ago. Doesn't help much in
this  case, does it?

Joan

In a message dated 10/29/2009 8:02:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,