[APG Public List] [APG Members] Exciting New Dimension for DNAResearch

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Oct 29 19:17:28 MDT 2009

just going offline, but interesting point.  You're right, if you got
dead-ended on the search, that would be one thing to consider, if all else
was accounted for.  Could be a few surprises waiting!

I'm just guessing that's how it would be, don't know enough about the actual
DNA testing side of things.

Larry