[APG Public List] [APG Members] Exciting New Dimension forDNAResearch

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Oct 29 18:33:38 MDT 2009

At least you know in advance that there is definitely a connection worth
defining by doing the standard genealogical work.  Though I imagine
sometimes it's as difficult as any other genealogical puzzle (and maybe more
frustrating because you know where you want to get to is there waiting, and
if there are gaps in the paper trail leading back to that common ancestral
link, that would be no fun)

Joan's posts have tipped me towards finally doing this myself.

Larry