[APG Public List] [APG Members] Exciting New Dimension for DNAResearch

Scott Mueller scott at appletree.com
Thu Oct 29 18:02:09 MDT 2009

I'm not that familiar with DNA databases, having only read about them and
not participated yet in any.  But how is it possible "a person has submitted
their DNA but attached it to the the wrong individuals?"  If you submit your
DNA, it's just for yourself right?  Any manually submitted family trees
associated with yourself would be just that, research with, just like any
research, potential mistakes.

Or is this not how things work with genealogical DNA databases?

Joan, was this adoptee able to figure out any of his family tree from
23andme?

--
Scott Mueller
http://www.appletree.com