[APG Public List] [APG Members] Exciting New Dimension for DNA Research

Scott Mueller scott at appletree.com
Thu Oct 29 16:59:56 MDT 2009

what a great story Joan!  I'm going to have to try 23andme now.  I'm just
curious about one little thing, you wrote, "what we share is a mind-boggling
match on the X chromosome--through his mother (his only X) and my X
inherited from my father."  What did you mean by "his only X?"  I assume you
mean his mother's only X?

--
Scott Mueller
http://www.appletree.com