[APG Public List] Advice on organization

Amy Croooks amyrebba at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 22 12:28:46 MDT 2009

I have a color coded system that has worked great for me. I wrote an article
about it here
http://untangledfamilyroots.blogspot.com/2007/08/organized-genealogist-part-
iii.html. This might help you figure out a system for her.

Also I highly recommend for reading "The Organized Family Historian" by Ann
Carter Fleming. It sure helped me get organized a few years ago when I
became overwhelmed with all the piles of binders, books, folders, papers,
etc.

Good Luck. It sounds like you are going to busy for a long time to come.

Amy Crooks

Genealogist

Cell 208-660-3834

 <mailto:amyrebba at adelphia.net> amyrebba at adelphia.net

Untangled Family Roots <http://www.untangledfamilyroots.webs.com/>

 <http://www.untangledfamilyroots.blogspot.com/> UFR Blog * Start with a
leaf, create a tree, and discover your roots. Get a free quote.*