[APG Public List] Advice on organization

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:05:42 MDT 2009

This is the kind of "worst-case scenario" I could find myself falling in love with.  If only my family had even a fraction of this material...  Never mind a client's.

Michael Hait

http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com
Author, The Family History Research Toolkit
Instructor, "African-American Genealogy", GenClass
African-American Genealogy Examiner