[APG Public List] Advice on organization

Kathy Gunter Sullivan sully1 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Oct 21 11:52:21 MDT 2009

Hi Denise,

There were some archival processioning discussions on the APG-List not
too long ago <http://archiver.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/search?path=APG>.
Some of the people offering detailed advice were: Daniela Moneta and
Valerie A. Metzler. I think the subject title was archival collection.

The discussion also included advice on preserving photographs and handy
tips for scanning.

Good luck!

Kathy
Charlotte, NC