[APG Public List] Citations from Ancestry for the Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002

Beth Gay bethg at integrity.com
Mon Oct 19 19:54:27 MDT 2009

Well, actually under Sources; Ancestry cites the underlying database; so
that is one of the reasons I believe that I need to create a master
source for each underlying database but still use the name of the
consolidated database.

Regarding obtaining the original source; of course that is the ideal
situation. This is one name study and unless someone would like to
donate some cash to my project; unfortunately I cannot always afford to
obtain copies of the original source. I correlate all of the evidence
and if I have a convincing argument, original or not then I include this
information on my web page. The sources are there and if someone
disagrees with my conclusions they can contribute to the pages.

Warmest regards, Beth G., Auburn AL