[APG Public List] Citations from Ancestry for the Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002

Beth Gay bethg at integrity.com
Mon Oct 19 18:33:33 MDT 2009

Ancestry has combined several databases into one which makes it
difficult to create a proper citation in my genie program. My
inclination is to create 3 master sources for the three (used to be
distinct databases) which were /Texas Marriages, 1851-1900/ (from
Hunting for Bears and Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, I think), /Texas
Marriage Index, 1966-2002/ (from Texas Dept of State Health Services)
and I assume the other was /Texas Marriages, 1814-1850/, from Dodd,
Jordan R. et. al. /Early American Marriages. /But now the database is
Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002. How are you citing
records from this Ancestry database? My genie program is Legacy 7. I am
going to take another look at my genie program to see if I can use the
new name of the database but still create three different master sources
somehow.

Warmest regards, Beth Gay, Auburn AL