[APG Public List] Cities Directories

Craig Kilby persisto1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:12:42 MDT 2009

All:  Kathleen has been most helpful to me today in trying to resolve
some email issues. One thing I asked her in the process was if the
Richmond (VA) could be added to the list of cities where we work. She
quickly did so, and even checked the box for me.

I would think that all 50 state capitols should be on this list
(assuming that is where all state archives and libraries are located)
as well large regional repositories. Not just of the US of course, but
Canada and the other nations represented by the APG. I am sure
Kathleen cannot think them all up herself, but I think she'd be
willing to add any major city/repository that you may like to see on
the list of places where you do a lot of work.

Thank you, Kathleen.

Craig K