[APG Public List] Advice for business owners - NEW LINK

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:16:16 MDT 2009

Again, this has been posted to both the Transitional Genealogists Forum and the APG Public mailing lists.

I was able to contact the writer of the post mentioned yesterday, and she informed me that it had actually garnered quite a bit of attention.  The post is now available as a guest article on her publicist's blog.

The author is Randy Hecht, a freelance writer (www.aphra.com)

The following link will take you to the now published article:  http://jenniferlawler.com/wordpress/?p=434

Again, I apologize for the non-working link yesterday.  This one definitely works ;)

I would love to hear feedback on this advice from career genealogists.