[APG Public List] Advice ... article

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:03:51 MDT 2009

I apologize for the link that I sent.  Apparently you must be (1) a member of LinkedIn, and (2) a member of this specific group, to view the article.  I didn't think about this before posting the link.

I will try to contact the author of the article and request permission to copy the article to these mailing lists.  Until then, please disregard the link.

Sorry!

Michael Hait
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com
Author, The Family History Research Toolkit
Instructor, "African-American Genealogy", GenClass
African-American Genealogy Examiner