[APG Public List] First time conference going and speakers

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 21:33:51 MDT 2009

MessageWanda,

I will am authoring the NGS 2010 blog. I think that a lot of your concerns could be addressed in this format if the author knew what to cover. Obviously the friendly faces couldn't be helped, but a lot of the other questions.

What would you all like to see covered in the conference blog?

Christy Fillerup