[APG Public List] St. Lucie County, FL Help

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 02:36:10 MDT 2009

Good morning friends,

I need to ask a local or nearby researcher in St. Lucie County to retrieve a
marriage license and the license application for a marriage which took place
in 1952.  This is to assist a person with obtaining some benefits of
deceased husband.  The reason I would like to have a person do this on-site
rather than my doing it by mail is that most clerks do not know about the
two documents in those years concerning all marriages in Florida.

If anyone can help, please contact me off-list and we can discuss all the
particulars.

Any help is appreciated.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida