[APG Public List] How does Ancestry.com do this?

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 20:21:17 MDT 2009

Craig,

The book may be out of print.  That is one way that allows for the free use of something until there is another printing.  If it is still for sale at GPC, there must be some special agreement.  If the book is temporarily out of print, then this would be ok until the next printing of the book is available again through GPC.

Jeanette