[APG Public List] CT genealogist available

Claire Ammon claire.e.ammon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:56:23 MDT 2009

Since December I have been working as a Probate genealogist for
International Missing Heir Finders, LLC and am currently planning to become
certified in the field of genealogy. As such, I am offering to undertake
Connecticut based genealogical projects, in exchange for permission to use
the project in my portfolio. I am willing to work free of charge and would
only seek reimbursement for any necessary vital statistics certificates.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Thank you,
Claire Ammon

http://www.missingheirfinders.com/