[APG Public List] Why two lists? was Articles about Google and copyright

jfonkert at aol.com jfonkert at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 10:38:13 MDT 2009

It does seem that many questions work better on the broader public list, as it presumably reaches a broader audience.? But, I appreciate the availability of the members-only list.? We do sometimes have discussions that relate to APG organizational issues, and these are not always appropriate in the more public forum provided by the the public list.? So, I see no harm, and some benefit, to having two lists. The current arrangement is working fine for me.

Jay Fonkert, CG

St. Paul, MN