[APG Public List] [APG Members] Articles about Google and copyright

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Oct 7 08:33:33 MDT 2009

Wow..that is a most interesting situation.  Seems like this orphan situation
will gum up the digitizing system but I hope we can get access to loads of
good digitized works before some federal judge decides to put a lock on
everything Google and others have already done.

It is almost like locking the barn door after the horse has escaped.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists