[APG Public List] Who Are We, Really?

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Tue Oct 6 20:06:54 MDT 2009

Lisa,

Glad you are planning on NGS in SLC. It promises to be a very unique
experience with the library being only a block or two from the conference.

Traditionally a beginners track has been offered all day on Saturdays at
some of the national conferences. Saturday makes sense, being the day most
people would not be working. This past year at FGS in Little Rock, Ancestry
did an all-day seminar for beginners and offered high-speed scans of
documents to anyone who brought them in. You walked away with thumb drives
of the photos or docs.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com