[APG Public List] Participating in Evaluations

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 20:01:20 MDT 2009

Claire and others interested in Conference lecture evaluations,

I would suggest that you contact Holly Hansen of Family History Expos.  Her
genealogy company has been producing conferences throughout the
Western US for several years now.  Every class is evaluated and she
has eventually shared those evaluations with the speakers and since I have
given a few speeches for her Genealogy Jamborees and Expos, I have
gotten copies of the evaluations.  Some of the comments on the evaluations
are negative.  No speaker will please or meet the expectations of everyone
in the audience.

It is always nice when someone expresses that the lecture gave
just the information that he or she was looking for.  Evaluations will
be varied but they are definitely informative.

I suggest Holly because I believe that she is an APG member and that
she knows what her audiences are looking for.    Her website is:
http://www.fhexpos.com/events/upcoming.php?event_id=1

Jeanette