[APG Public List] Participating in Evaluations

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Tue Oct 6 19:54:17 MDT 2009

Claire,
NGS and FGS have not had evaluations lately. NERGC did so for each lecture
and the room monitor was in charge of them. It was a volunteer effort and
was reported back to the speakers. I commend those volunteers and thank
them!

At Samford and Boston University the universities put out the surveys about
the course. Samford uses a website (I believe on their own server) and BU
uses paper for each module of the five in the Gen Research Certificate
program.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com