[APG Public List] Participating in Evaluations

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:06:15 MDT 2009

I use Survey Monkey to request feedback from the students of my GenClass
course.  Not only did I request information about knowledge, comprehension,
etc., but also ideas for how the course could be improved in the future.
Have not had time to implement all of the changes, but it has led to some
good ideas.

Michael