[APG Public List] Genealogical programs, evaluating lectures

Wanda Samek wanda at sameks.us
Tue Oct 6 17:51:37 MDT 2009

It's a bit expensive, but seems to work very well, to distribute hand-held
devices to the attendees at the beginning of the lecture (or leave them on
the tables to be used throughout the day) and ask for their feedback at the
end of the lecture.  The questions appear on the screen (one at a time) and
the attendees respond by pressing the appropriate key on the device.

It's fun, most everyone participates, and the feedback is immediate
(although not necessarily available on the screen).

Wanda Samek