[APG Public List] Participating in Evaluations

Wanda Samek wanda at sameks.us
Tue Oct 6 17:25:06 MDT 2009

We have recently used Survey Monkey in another organization to evaluate a
specific program.  It worked extremely well.  It's easy to use and easy to
analyze the results.

The free version is limited to 10 questions, but with thought and careful
wording, 10 is enough to find out what you need to know.

Surveys, of course, are most valuable when they target a specific issue and
are sent to those whose input is most relevant.  This software can
accomplish that.

I wouldn't call the results scientific because of the limited scope and
distribution, but we considered the results a valid indicator of what we
were assessing.

Wanda Samek