[APG Public List] Who Are We, Really?

Mary E. Petty - Heirlines, Inc mary at heirlines.com
Tue Oct 6 15:09:34 MDT 2009

Thanks for Lisa, for sharing how model railroading addresses the professional needs of their career occupation or the professional lecture track for practitioners at their conventions/conferences   This has given me a whole new avenue to use in studying the processes of professionalism and professionalization.  I am going to check out how you can become a professional in model railroading and see the correlation with professional genealogy.  I am curious as to the name of the practitioner, their professional career path and how far this occupation is in professionalizing.  Can you direct me to appropriate websites for the practitioner?  I am sure this will be very enlightening.    Again, thanks Lisa for bringing this to the attention of APG.

Sincerely yours,

Mary E. Petty, B.A.

Ancestors are the People of History.  Do you know who yours are?

Let the Professionals at HEIRLINES FAMILY HISTORY & GENEALOGY find your ancestry!

1-800-570-4049 ▪ www.heirlines.com <http://www.heirlines.com/>  ▪ PO Box 893 ▪ Salt Lake City, UT  84110

  _____