[APG Public List] National Genealogical Meetings

Wanda Samek wanda at sameks.us
Tue Oct 6 14:12:35 MDT 2009

 >> Can you imagine the kinds of questions we would get from less
experienced genealogists who only want to take about their own grandpa? Been
there; done that. <<

That remark is right on target.  Rationally or not, I tend to shy away from
open discussions for that very reason although they can actually be highly
beneficial and interesting.  The same is true of "problem-solving."
Although it's an area that can benefit any of us, it is difficult to style
it as a learning experience without open dialogue.

Wanda Samek