[APG Public List] Who Are We, Really?

Lisa Gorrell snrylisa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:11:27 MDT 2009

I haven't attended a national conference yet and plan to attend NGS in Salt
Lake City this coming year. I have been researching nearly 15 years and
would consider myself an intermediate researcher.  I am better at some
records (especially late 19th century & 20th century) than others (before
1850).  I am looking forward to hearing from presenters that I have been
reading about all these years.

Wouldn't it be helpful for beginners to have a special track for them such
as on one day?  We have done this at model railroading conventions.

Lisa Gorrell
Martinez, CA