[APG Public List] US Territories **** Alaska ****

treviawbeverly treviawbeverly at comcast.net
Tue Oct 6 12:12:55 MDT 2009

Good research can't be rushed.  I don't allow my classes to ask others until they
have exhausted everything they can think of ... and only after my class is over.
Sometimes we do have to ask others for help/advice, but not just to save time
because it will then cost the other person valuable time

But we truly do have 'good folks' on this list!!!!

Trevia