[APG Public List] Participating in Evaluations

Barbara Mathews bmathews at gis.net
Tue Oct 6 07:06:09 MDT 2009

We've all flogged this particular issue enough, I'm sure, but I do have one
question for people on the list. This question is a result of my own
reflection on my earlier postings about MGC, NERGC, and the BCG Ed Fund
aggressively using evaluations. I realized that I didn't fill them in for
the few speeches I did hear at the last NERGC.

How many of us have been regularly filling-in these evaluation forms at
national conferences?

Barbara