[APG Public List] Assigned township or locality names

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:07:21 MDT 2009

Michael,

I have noticed these descriptions also, but have ignored them for the most
part. I just wrote a private email mentioning another thing that seems to be
linked to the new image viewer. It may be my imagination, but are the images
being cropped closer in? I'm beginning to compare back and forth with HQ
because I swear I'm seeing information on the HQ image that is not on the
Ancestry image. I recently replaced some HQ census images with clearer
Ancestry images and I'm noticing this. When I have done this in the past, I
did not notice missing information.  I'm seeing information disappear from
the margins. I'm sorry that I don't have an example of this to post. I would
like to know if anyone else has noticed this.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive