[APG Public List] National Genealogical Meetings

Barbara Vines Little, CG bvlittle at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 5 09:41:39 MDT 2009

Please note that it was not the 1997 NGS conference.

Barbara Vines Little, CG
Dominion Research Services
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960

540-832-3473
bvlittle at earthlink.net

CG, Certified Genealogist, is a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used
under license by board-certified genealogists after periodic evaluation; the board name is
registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office.