[APG Public List] [APG Members] LCD Projector Needs

Lori Thornton lorithornton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:29:10 MDT 2009

I love my new Casio Super Slim Projector.  It's very lightweight and will
even run presentations from a USB drive.  They have several different models
-- some more expensive than others.  I used one of the price comparison
sites on the Internet to find the best price.  Someone told me that they'd
seen them available at Costco also (after I'd purchased mine).  I was able
to fit the computer, projector, all the cords, a change of clothes, a book
to read, etc. in my wheeled computer carry-on luggage when I traveled to
FGS.

Lori Thornton