[APG Public List] Who Are We, Really?

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 21:05:45 MDT 2009

Elissa,

My pain and others.  1997 was only 10 years ago.  You make it sound like 100 - "dated your experience to last century."  I have been to the NGS (2000) and the FGS (2005) in Salt Lake City because I manned a booth at both.  I will do that again in April, 2010.  But that is because I happen to live in SLC and again will have a booth.

I have gone to some of the lectures at the 21st century conferences and they also had lectures that weren't of the in depth nature APG public lists posters were referring to.   I believe that the APG public list posters are trying to explain what they want and need in order to spend the money to attend NGS or FGS.  I hope that conference planners are listening rather than asssuming that all is well.

Jeanette