[APG Public List] National Meetings

Amy Larner Giroux CG CGL agiroux at NYfamilyhistory.com
Sat Oct 3 06:57:39 MDT 2009

Donn,

I am defending my thesis at the end of October. I plan on reworking it into multiple articles, but do not know at this point which scholarly journals I will be targeting.

Amy

Donn Devine wrote:

That's exactly the sort of current research I would like to see covered in
at least one track, or on one day, at national genealogical conferences. It
probably has more significance for genealogists than for anthropologists,
and it's not likely to come to the attention of genealogists otherwise. It
doesn't have to be "pure genealogy" to be of great assistance in interpreting
genealogical research.

Amy, when and where is it likely to be published? It sounds like the sort
of material TIGTAM has been looking for.

Donn

Donn Devine, CG, CGL
Wilmington DE

--
Amy Larner Giroux, CG, CGL
Orlando, Florida

agiroux at NYfamilyhistory.com

CG - Certified Genealogist, and CGL - Certified Genealogical Lecturer are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®, used under license by professionals who pass periodic competency evaluations by the Board.