[APG Public List] National Genealogical Meetings

Amy Crow amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Fri Oct 2 12:20:00 MDT 2009

Donn was talking about the proposal, not the syllabus material, which
is typically due 3-4 months ahead of time. That is certainly long
enough for some sites to die (and others to be born!), but it isn't as
bad as if the syllabus had to be turned in at the same time as the
original proposal.

Amy Johnson Crow, CG