[APG Public List] LCD Projector Needs

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 02:12:56 MDT 2009

Good morning folks

I am looking for some advice from someone who might have recently purchased
a new LCD projector for use in presentations from a laptop computer.

I am going to purchase one but would like to get some input between now and
Monday or Tuesday as I will have to order one and get it shipped to me for a
presentation next weekend.

Any comments on brand name, price, quality, etc. will be totally
appreciated.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com