[APG Public List] Lost Records Localities--Virginia

Barbara Vines Little, CG bvlittle at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 1 08:26:49 MDT 2009

Oops! Greene County, not Madison. I strayed one county too far north.

Barbara Vines Little, CG
Dominion Research Services
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960

540-832-3473
bvlittle at earthlink.net

CG, Certified Genealogist, is a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used
under license by board-certified genealogists after periodic evaluation; the board name is
registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office.