[APG Public List] Lost Records Localities--Virginia

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Oct 1 07:37:54 MDT 2009

It's impossible to cover everything, so what I'm intending is simply a webpage that could be checked quickly to see if there was a major loss that needs to be noted (note I referred to repositories with "substantial losses").  I may set it up somewhere that allows anyone to contribute directly.  The onus will obviously still be on individual researchers to confirm for themselves whether the information is accurate or not.

Larry