[APG Public List] Test post

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 11:56:24 MST 2009

To those that replied privately,

Actually, I received my own post that time, but I've had some strange things
happen. Once the post bounced to the public list and said it needed
moderator approval. Since the list is supposedly not moderated, I'm not sure
how that works. Last night, I had something doubly strange happen. I sent a
post to the members-only list. It posted there, but I also got the same APG
Public List bounced message back. It contained the text of the post I had
sent to the members-only list and said once again that it needed moderator
approval. Now I was very careful about who this post was sent to and after
this happened, I rechecked the original post---I had indeed sent it only to
the members-only list. How could it possibly attempt to cross-post? I'm also
sending this to the apgmembersonlylist-owner address, so that maybe he/she
can figure this out.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis