[APG Public List] copyright

P. McGregor pmcgr at allstream.net
Wed Nov 25 18:08:20 MST 2009

Let's not lose sight of the original question which was: Is it an
infringement of copyright to copy an image from an ebay listing?  By buying
the postcard that question no longer becomes an issue. If then copying that
postcard and creating another image is an infringement of the postcard
copyright is another separate question which I'm sure will generate  some
discussion of its own.

Patty