[APG Public List] Apology

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 11:38:32 MST 2009

Everyone;
     Earlier today, I was composing a first draft of a reply to a Copyright question on this list. I "lost" that draft, and when I tried to recover it, it appeared to simply have been wiped out by a brief memory or server glitch (impossible to be sure which unless it recurs). I composed and sent a new message, then discovered, in my Sent folder, the fact that the partial, original draft had actually been sent, not lost.
     So I apologise for the first, incomplete message, which I was not aware had been sent, and for following it up with a second containing much of what I'd already said. (The message from the list has not yet appeared in my Inbox.)
                           Ray Beere Johnson II