[APG Public List] travelling as a naturalized citizen

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Mon Nov 23 13:03:17 MST 2009

Did you try Ancestry.com? They put up some passport applications last year.
The brother of my ancestor in 1920 decided to take a pleasure trip to Cuba.
Although he was born in the states, their father was not and so it declared
on his passport which also included pictures of him and his wife. Good stuff
when you can find it.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com