[APG Public List] Ordering SS-5 online

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 01:57:44 MST 2009

Good morning friends,
I have been using the public access to order SS-5 online and so far they are
coming in a timely fashion.  The last two I ordered at the same time; one
came in two weeks and the other came in four weeks.

http://www.ssa.gov/foia/html/foia_guide.htm#Requests

Try it.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida