[APG Public List] RE: [APG Members] history of obituaries

Carl Oehmann oehmannc at tx.rr.com
Mon Nov 9 08:17:24 MST 2009

Jay,

You might want to try:
"The Dead Beat: Lost Souls, Lucky Stiffs, and the Perverse Pleasures of
Obituaries" by Maryln Johnson, Harpercollins, 2006

You can read reviews on Amazon and see if it is close to what you are
looking for:
http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Beat-Perverse-Pleasures-Obituaries/product-review
s/0060758767/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Beat-Perverse-Pleasures-Obituaries/product-revie
ws/0060758767/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1>
&showViewpoints=1

-Carl