[APG Public List] Years in citations

Judy frostfree12 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 08:24:20 MST 2009

Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for the model, it helps me to see the 'forest'
rather than the complexity of the component trees.  In WV these days
there is both a Circuit Court Clerk and a County Clerk, the latter
responsible for deeds, marriages and births, and other non-judicial
sundries.

Yes, the narratives in the 1904-1909 case Bill of Complaint and Order
recited up to 4 generations of heirs from Caleb Hurley, including many
spouses' names and residences.  Since this find, I have found it very
useful to think in terms of "what circumstances in this life-path would
prompt someone to give us a narrative?"

Many thanks,
Judy