[APG Public List] Google Reader doesn't display Examiner.com blog entries

Debbie Parker Wayne debbie at debbiewayne.com
Fri Nov 6 13:07:28 MST 2009

Thanks, Carolyn. That is exactly what I see. I can also go directly to
the site by entering the URL.

Google Reader is a tool to allow all of your blogs and RSS feeds to be
accessed from one central page. Reader is available to anyone who has a
Google account. Reader allows a user to see what is new since the last
time your read the blog and only click on the links to read the articles
of interest. It is a real time-saver when you want to keep up with many
blogs, but don't have time to individually visit each blog site and page
through every article.

Due to the problem I am seeing accessing "Genealogy and Technology
Examiner" through Google Reader I ignore the articles unless the title
is so compelling it seems worth the extra time and effort to locate it.
I hoped others on this list might be using Reader to access this
genealogy blog so I could determine if it is a problem in my security
setup or something more universal.

Regards, Debbie

Debbie Parker Wayne
Wayne Research -- http://debbiewayne.com/