[APG Public List] Years in citations

eshown at comcast.net eshown at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 18:33:17 MST 2009

Judy, can you give us specifics to work with?

Aside from needing details to try to draft a citation, I'm also curious
about the locale--given the time frame and the fact that it deals with "a
small parcel of land." Some such cases in that era were not ordinary cases.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG