[APG Public List] Copyright

Carole Riley carole at heritagegenealogy.com.au
Wed Nov 4 18:30:51 MST 2009

Patty, thank you for your concern about the international members. In
Australia our copyright laws were brought into line with those of the US
after we signed the Free Trade Agreement a few years ago, although it's best
not to make assumptions.

I find that even though the specifics of the answers may not be relevant to
me the questions make me think about how things are in my own country.

Cheers
Carole

Carole Riley
Heritage Genealogy